Be a part of something big in 2018
Are you ready for the 2018 Alumni Powerhouse Networking Conference in BALTIMORE, MARYLAND? Tickets are on sale and space is limited.
JOHNS HOPKINS MEDICINE
720 RUTLAND AVENUE
BALTIMORE, MD 21205
Get your APNC tickets here: https://2018apnc.eventbrite.com
Don't miss out on your chance to:
- BUILD and expand your business (for profit and non-profit endeavors) and personal brand
- NETWORK with alumni to share successes and lessons learned.
- CONNECT with professional services that will assist with building and expanding your business (venture capitalists, funders, graphic designers and more)
- LEARN how foster care has shaped professional lives,
- DISCUSS the foster care on a global scale and how to overcome foster care stigma and sustain success.
- LISTEN to respected presenters and speakers, most who are alumni professionals from the foster care system.
Fostering Change Network Foundation (FCN Foundation) is a nonprofit organization based in the United States with a mission of providing alumni of the foster care system (locally, nationally and internationally) with resources that will support their personal and professional development and endeavors within the child welfare and social enterprise fields.
The purpose of the APNC is to bring adults who have experienced the foster care system from across the country to a safe and supportive space where they can promote their business endeavors, get feedback from other alumni on how to build and expand their businesses (and non-profits) as well as connect professionally and personally with other adult professionals from foster care. We will be opening up the conference to our younger brothers and sisters (ages 14-20) transitioning from foster care as well!
The last day of the conference (JUNE 10TH) will feature a Global Foster Care Discussion led by alumni with international foster care experience and will be open to guests from all fields that have worked in foster care, want to learn more about foster care or who are involved in work that overlaps with foster care. This means child welfare professionals, alumni of care, legislators, health care professionals and Foundation guests are WELCOME. CEUs will also be available for foster parents and child welfare professionals in attendance.
This year's APNC plans to attract over 1,000 attendees with participation in the Global Foster Care Discussion among host sites around the world.
To Become an Exhibitor, CLICK HERE!
Download the Conference App HERE!
NEED A HOTEL?
Residence Inn Baltimore at The Johns Hopkins Medical Campus
Special Suite Rates deadline extended through June 5! (click here to book a room)
800 North Wolfe Street Baltimore, Maryland 21205 (click here for general hotel info, map and directions)
USATEL: +1 443-524-8400